Bringing themes to light
Merlicht designs and produces exhibitions and tools to showcase collections and convey messages for institutions in various sectors including sciences, history, archaeology, the environment, technology, art, etc.
Exhibitions from A to Z
Merlicht can undertake small- or large-scale exhibition projects, from the earliest research and preliminary program phases to the final installation. Merlicht fosters a collaborative approach with your team in order to materialize the full potential of your vision.
- Project management
- Preliminary content program
- Budget estimates and oversight
- Documentary, image and film research
- Content development and drafting
- Script development and drafting
- Text writing, editing and translation
- Acquisition of publication rights
- Museography and scenography
- Preliminary program for exhibit design
- Exhibit concept and design
- Graphic concept and design
- 2D productions: Interpretive panels, signage, vignettes, leaflets, etc.
- 3D productions: Sets, interactive games, exhibition furniture, accessories, etc.
- Exhibit construction and installation
- Audiovisual design and production
- Multimedia interpretation tool design and production
- Lighting and sound design and production